LAST ATTEMPT POPUPS
How it works:
- Last Attempt Popups are messages which come up whenever visitors attempts to leave a page or site.
- Through state of the art mouse-tracking technology, an exit popup is able to detect if a visitor is about to leave your website.
- Our Live Chat Media agents make sure the interaction continues through live chat.
- Lead information will be sent to your email regarding relevant statistics.
- To see a sample of an exit popup, visit kwickkleen.org
- Reduces site abandonment by keeping visitors engaged through Last Attempt popups
- Collects lead information from visitors before leaving your site.
General Last Attempt Popup Statistics
- Last Attempt popups save around 10-15% of website visitors according to studies.
- Last Attempt popups can gather 10x more email addresses compared to a normal form
Customer case study
- Early Live Chat customers have seen a 15% increase in desktop conversions.